Five Nights at Candy's 4 is a free Roaming survival horror Video game made by Emil "Ace" Macko. The game is currently still in development, but is the first game which features free roaming in the Five Nights at Candy's series as well.
Emil Macko decided to make another Sequel to Five Nights at Candy's series since around December 2017 to January 2018 as he had some more ideas for new mechanics. However, he never announced the Game until later on so that he won't let anyone down by canceling it. On June 2018, he posted a picture of a puzzle, solving it will lead them to a video on his channel, teasing another Five Nights at Candy's game. He never actually confirmed it until the end of August, he revealed that the game will be very different compared to previous games, and will, for the first time, feature free roaming.
Party Candy (Due to he appear in teaser)
Party Cindy (Maybe)
Party Blank (Not yet confirmed)
Party chester (Not yet confirmed)
Party Penguin (Not yet confirmed)
- All 3D Renders in the game are rendered with Cycles, so everything will look more realistic than any of the previous FNAC games.
- The developer is trying to make replayability a key part of the game's base according to his post.
- The game will continue the series' tradition which is no demo release before the full game (except FNAC 3)
- The developer considers this game as a fan-game of Sister Location, just like any other previous games (FNAC 1 is a fan-game of FNAF 1 and 2, FNAC 2 is a fangame of FNAF 2-3, and FNAC 3 is a fangame of FNAF 3-4), it borrows elements from Sister Location, and are aligned with them in a sort of parallel way.
- In one of Emil's livestream that was hosted on Youtube, there was a "virus", that "accidentally" opened the game for a few seconds, then closed it.
- In the livestream, while Emil is not talking, you can hear some voices coming from the game, however, they are pretty low to hear anything.